EXPAT EXPLORATION & INVESTMENT TOUR
Sark, Guernsey, & Jersey
September 4th -10th, 2023
2024 Date TBD
ABOUT THE REGION
- The Channel Islands are a tax-haven jurisdiction
- They are not part of the UK, but the UK, by law, must defend the islands
- Famous jurisdiction for offshore banking, trusts, and corporate structures
- Strong asset protection laws to keep your wealth intact
- Favourable tax laws, e.g. no capital gains, no inheritance tax, and a variety of options to minimize or not pay any income tax at all
- Safe and stable jurisdiction with a long history of wealth protection
- Archipelago in the English Channel, off the French coast of Normandy
- They have never been in the European Union and have not been subject to the problems experienced there
- Total population of about 170,499, primarily split between Jersey (108,000) and Guernsey (63,000)
AT A GLANCE
7 Amazing days of travelling, sightseeing, field trips and investment tours, starting in London.
- Seven days in the Channel Islands, seeing the beauty of the many islands
- 20 people max on this trip
- Presentations focused on wealth protection, tax mitigation, offshore banking, and experiencing the lifestyle of the Channel Islands!
- Local real estate tours
- Sea kayaking tour
- Visit the caves of Sark Island
- Meet local experts
- DAY 1 - LONDON
Meet in London, UK, with fellow members for a welcome dinner and cocktails
- DAY 2 - JERSEY ISLAND
Leave Gatwick, UK and fly to Jersey Island. Spend the day touring Jersey Island.
Appointments at banks that will accept non-resident foreigners as clients.
Meet with trust companies.
- DAY 3 - GUERNSEY ISLAND
Fly to Guernsey Island. Round-the-island drive to get an overview.
Lunch in a lovely seafood restaurant.
Meeting with an internationally minded bank that offers accounts to non-residents.
Presentation on corporate structure.
- DAY 4 - GUERNSEY ISLAND
A day out in Herm Island. Tons of fun visiting a beautiful island. Herm Island is part of Guernsey.
- DAY 5 - SARK ISLAND
Early morning ferry to Sark.
Walking tour of Sark. An intense day with lots of walking, nature, scenery, and the island's beauty.
Meeting with the local estate agent.
- DAY 6 - SARK ISLAND
Presentation on immigration, taxation, and lifestyle in Sark and presentation on investment opportunities in the Channel Islands. Kayaking and a visit to the caves.
Star gazing if it is a clear night. (Sark has been declared the first "dark sky island" in the world)
- DAY 7 - BACK HOME
Back to London via Guernsey.
Fly Home or optional extension to visit
- Welcome dinner & cocktails on arrival in London, UK
- Accommodations in London, UK, the first night
- Breakfast is included each morning at the hotels
- All conference materials and presentations
- Flights between Gatwick Airport on Day 2 to returning on Day 7
- All ferries between the islands
- Round the island drive on Guernsey Island
- Accommodations for five nights
- Lunch on day 3 in a lovely seafood restaurant
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Any lunches or dinners not included in above
- Snacks, water or souvenirs
- Travel Insurance
- All activities not listed above
- Transportation to and from London, UK
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel on Day 1
- The accommodations, activities, and other inclusions and/or their order may change and/or be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control and/or for any other reason we deem necessary. If this occurs, we will try our best to arrange similar accommodations, activities, and other inclusions.
- Some parts of this trip require extensive walking (2 miles or more over the course of the day, as well as uphill/downhill climbing).
- It is your responsibility to purchase flight tickets with the optionality of refunding in full, in case, for any reason, you are not able to attend the trip or the trip is cancelled. Expat Money will not be held liable for any lost money from airlines.
- Flights should arrive in London, UK no later than 4:00 pm on Day 1.
ALL PAYMENTS, INCLUDING DEPOSITS, ARE COMPLETELY NONREFUNDABLE
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CHANNEL ISLANDS